Living turret technology is one of the core technologies in turn-milling compound machine tools. The turning-milling machine tool can realize the machining of complex parts on the same machine tool, including turning, drilling, threading, slotting, keyway cutting, face cutting, c-axisangle drilling, cam cuttingnumerical control machineComplete and greatly reduce the production process and accumulated tolerance. The living turret of turning-milling CNC machine tools generally includes disc turret, square turret and crown turret, and the disc turret is the most widely used.
Characteristics of CNC Machine Tools for Turning and Returning Railway Units
(1) parameter setting before machining is less, sometimes even one-off;
(2) Complex workpieces do not need to be processed on multiple machine tools;
(3) Reduce the clamping times of workpieces;
(4) The number of machine tools on the processing site is reduced, and the requirements for site area are less.
Types of living turret
At present, the living turret equipped with CNC machine tools in the market is mainly divided into two main streams. One is the living turret developed by Japanese machine tool manufacturers, which is difficult to apply because there is no uniform specification for its tool holder, and the other is the living turret developed by the tool turret manufacturers. At present, the major turret manufacturers are all European companies, such as Sauter (Germany), Dup1omatic (Italy), Baruffa1di (Italy), etc., and most of them follow the VDI Toolholder System specification in the design and development of turret. Because VDI specification has a large market share, the products of European turret manufacturing companies are the mainstream in the current market. living turret is classified according to the living source, cutter head form, shaft coupler and living cutter seat:
(1) source of poer: the living source refers to the living source when the tool turret changes tools. In order to adapt to the trend of rapid tool change, the servoelectric motorWith the increase of output and material strength, hydraulic motors are gradually replaced by servo motors.
(2) types of tool disk: according to the processing method, the cutterheads can be roughly divided into round axial cutterheads and polygonal radial cutterheads, as shown in Figures 6-3 and 6-4. The circular axial cutterhead has better rigidity, but the tool interference range is larger, while the polygonal radial cutterhead, though slightly less rigid, can be used for back processing when matched with the auxiliary spindle. In addition, there is another kind of star-shaped axial cutterhead, as shown in Figure 6-5. Although not all cutterheads have milling function, the range of cutter interference is much smaller than that of dry circular cutterhead.